The people who are the citizens of Assam, India can decide to get their Voter ID card if they want to cast their votes in the upcoming elections. It is the right of every citizen to take part in the elections and that;’s why you should also get your Voter ID Card with the help of which you will become eligible to cast your vote to your favorite party.,
All the candidates who are more than eighteen years old are eligible for getting the Voter ID card and you should be the citizen of state Assam.
These are the important documents which you will need to submit for getting your Voter ID Card:
- Recent Passport size photographs of you
- Residential proof of Assam
- Age proof of the candidate
The process to apply for the Voter ID Card online
- The candidates who want to apply for the Voter ID card registration sitting at their home can decide to visit the website http://www.nvsp.in/Forms/Forms/form6
- After going to the website, you will be able to find an option, “Download forms” and after clicking on that form, you will be able to find the Form 6 which is the registration form for the Voter ID card.
- After getting the form, make sure that you choose to fill in the appropriate details for the registration of the Voter ID card and then attach the documents while submitting it.
- You will be given reference number after submitting the form with the help of which you can track your application status.
- You will receive your Voter ID card at the residential address provided by you.
Article Ref: electionvoteridcard.in